Felco 630 – Curved Pull Saw
The FELCO 630 pull-stroke saw is the choice for taking on heavy duty cutting and pruning. The curved design of the innovative blade cuts through even large branches up to 12cm/4.7 inches with ease, even when cutting overhead. The high performance tooth setting combined with the curved blade optimizes the entire blade length, quickly removes sawdust with exceptional efficiency to produce remarkably clean, smooth cutting results.
• The exceptional longer blade design of the FELCO 630 pruning saw delivers highly efficient cutting speed so you can rely on a productive pruning session
• The concave blade shape and teeth setting avoids clogging to ensure that sawdust is no obstacle to a satisfying cut
• A pull-stroke saw that eliminates any sticking entry into the wood for smooth cutting action
• A stop at the end of the saw is designed to keep it engaged at the end of every stroke ensuring that you can work faster and with confidence
• An extremely rugged and durable pull-stroke saw which can be put safely away in a sheath attached to your leg – thanks to an innovative locking system and supplied leg strap – ensuing secure carrying, fast access and maximum convenience for both left and right-handers
• Rely on FELCO proprietary heat treating and hardening know-how to provide you with a long lasting and high-performance cutting edge
• The ultra-sharp curved blade cuts easily through larger pieces of wood which enables you to take on challenging tasks
• The quick and easy blade change is safe, secure and ensures that you can always get on with the job
• Enjoy comfortable and safe pruning and cutting with the soft touch, non-slip phthalate-free handle*
• The lightweight, ergonomic handle suitable for left and right handers also incorporates a hole for a strap or clip if required
• If you value sustainability as much as we do, you’ll want to keep your FELCO tool in premium condition and minimise waste by using a tool where parts – from the blade and to the smallest screw, are replaceable
• Red handle colour underlines our Swiss heritage while acting as a convenient beacon
Length of Blade : 330mm/13in
Total length : 495mm/19.49in
Weight : 400g
At Garden Express you can make a purchase with confidence. Our living merchandise is normally guaranteed to grow if our free growing guide instructions are followed. Any guaranteed items that do not grow within 3 months (6 months for dormant items) will be replaced, credited to your account or fully refunded.
The exception to this guarantee is discounted, end of season stock which is sold on an ‘as is’ basis. Generally this stock is sound but should be planted as soon as possible and may not perform as well as normal in season products.
Delivery is normally via Australia Post with larger orders delivered via StarTrack Express* courier. We service virtually all areas of Australia with only those areas not serviced by these organisations being excluded (e.g. remote islands and Territories such as Christmas Island, Lord Howe Island, Norfolk Island, Cocos Islands, Groote Eylandt). We do not deliver outside Australia but happily deliver orders placed from overseas for Australian delivery. Our regular delivery charge for basic items is $11.50 Australia-wide, regardless of the number of items ordered. Due to their higher freight costs, bulky or heavy products such as roses, large pots and a small number of hard goods have higher delivery charges. The summary of all current delivery options is:
- Orders NOT containing Roses, 120mm and larger pots/grow-bags, Bare-rooted Trees, Composting Buckets, nor any items with individually specified delivery charges, all delivered at one time, will incur the normal $11.50 freight charge. These items are referred to as “Basic Items“.
- Orders containing bush Roses, 120mm up to 155mm pot/grow-bags, Composting Buckets, together with other products delivered at the same time will incur a $16.90 freight charge.
- Orders containing Trixie Fruit Trees, Dwarf Fruit Trees, Lilac Trees, Standard and/or Patio Roses, 160mm up to a 200mm pot/grow-bags, together with other products delivered at the same time will incur a $25.50 freight charge.
- Orders containing Bare-rooted Trees, Bagged Trees, Weeping Roses, Larger items or pots/grow-bags greater than 200mm, together with other products delivered at the same time, will incur a $35.00 freight charge. Remote areas may incur an additional Freight charge but we will notify customers individually if this is the case.
- Orders containing products with explicitly stated delivery charges will incur charges as detailed in the individual product description.
- Some items may be delayed due to climatic or growing habits prevent them from being harvested at the time of being offered for purchase. You will be offered a choice to wait until all items on your order are available or to receive what is currently available for an additional freight charge of $4.00.
- We continue to maintain the simplest form of postage costs for the large variety of products we range, however in occasional circumstances of oversized orders and/or delivery location, the cost of freight can significantly impact delivery of an order therefore we reserve the right to refuse the order or contact the customer to discuss freight options and pricing.
Orders containing products from two different seasons (eg Rose or spring bulb pre-orders) that require separate deliveries will incur two delivery charges at the relevant rates (unless a free freight offer applies). A $4.00 Quarantine Inspection Surcharge applies in addition to the Delivery Charge for orders delivered to Tasmania, Northern Territory and Western Australia due to the increased complexity of quarantine requirements.
As quarantine inspections apply to each delivery, 2 quarantine charges will apply where orders contain products from different seasons. *Please note that if you order large items (eg Patio, Standard or Weeping Roses, Fruit Trees) you must specify a street address for the delivery address. StarTrack Express generally do not deliver to PO Boxes or RSD addresses so your order will be held until a suitable address is obtained. In rural areas, StarTrack may deliver to physical addresses such as general stores that act as Australia Post agencies but we suggest you check with them first. Where ‘Free Delivery’ vouchers apply to an order, details of the voucher should be entered in the “Your message to us” field. Orders (except Pre-orders) are normally despatched within 7-14 working days from the time of ordering during busy periods. Delivery times may be extended during peak periods (typically following the release of the latest catalogue), extended public holidays, if extreme weather conditions are not suitable for live plant transport or as detailed in the product description.
Individual items may be back-ordered to avoid delaying the delivery of other items. Please allow additional delivery time for orders to Tasmania, Northern Territory and Western Australia due to quarantine restrictions.
Please note: Some orders may not be possible to parts of Australia due to quarantine and some items may carry unique delivery charges. Check full delivery policy.