Brindabella Rose Collection 4 Roses
Our Brindabella Rose Collection will have 1 each of the following four varieties (separately labelled):
Bouquet™ (FL Type) – (CHEWfragbabe) Features clusters of white sweetly perfumed blooms. A Floribunda type rose, Brindabella Bouquet produces huge flushes of flowers every few weeks, and will also spot flower in the cooler months.
Golden Tiger™ (FL Type) – Features stunning blooms that begin a pale yellow with light pink stripes. As it ages it turns a golden yellow with darker salmon stripe markings.
Raspberry Tiger™ (FL Type) – Shows off strong raspberry red blooms with stripes and splashes of cream. This sweetly fragranced fantastic rose loves the heat and the warmer it is the better the stripes will splash across the flowers. In cooler weather this rose will be more cream and pink and in warmer weather it will be more white, pink and red. A Floribunda type of rose, it makes a fantastic cut flower with perfectly shaped blooms and flowers will last approximately 10 days in the vase.
Swirl™ (HT Type)– Truly stunning; the rich salmon pink blooms feature creamy white swirls throughout. A Hybrid Tea type of rose, Swirl is an excellent rose for cut flowers as the flowers will last approximately 10 days in the vase. Swirl also has a sweet fragrance making this rose a delight to all of the senses.
Bred and trialed in QLD the Brindabella roses have proven to be some of the hardiest roses for Australian conditions. Brindabella Roses will provide a colourful display from late spring to late autumn and are well suited to both the cooler conditions and the heat and humidity of the warmer parts of Australia. The Brindabella range are hardy, vigorous, long (repeat) flowering and disease resistant roses, with all of them showing well above average resistance to Black Spot.
Supplied as bare rooted plants.
Please note: Orders containing this item will increase the total freight charge to $16.90.
- Suitable for areas with full sun
- Suitable for areas with part shade
- Ideal in pots or containers
- Suitable to cut for vases
- Grows 1m wide
- Grows to 1.5m high
- Disease Resistant
- Ideal Growing Regions:
- Mild Tropical
- View growing regions on the Climate Map
Availability: OUT OF STOCK/OUT OF SEASON! Available to order from May to July, unless sold out.
Out of stock
Send me an email when this item is back in stock.
At Garden Express, we want to ensure that you have a positive purchasing experience. On the off chance your plants get stuck in the mail or haven’t arrived in the best condition, we ask that you reach out to us promptly with any concerns or issues. You can contact us via email at [email protected] or by phone at 1300 606 242, Monday to Friday EST, contacting us through social media platforms may be less reliable, so we encourage you to use our email.
Please note that it’s important to get in touch with our customer service team within 7 days of receiving your order if you have any concerns as claims regarding arrival condition after 7 days of arrival will not be recognised.
Please also remember not to dispose of any items until you’ve spoken to us, as to be eligible for a replacement, credit, or refund, we may request photos or additional information for any item(s) in question.
If you need to make a return, please contact our Customer Service department via email at [email protected] or by phone at 1300 606 242 for authorisation before proceeding. Once again contacting us through social media platforms may be less reliable, so we encourage you to use our email or phone number for a smoother experience.
It is also important to mention that discounted ‘end-of-season’ stock is sold on an ‘as is’ basis and is exempt from this guarantee. While this stock is generally sound, we recommend planting these items as soon as possible.
Our team packs and dispatches each day based on the best timing of delivery service to your state. This way we can ensure your order is in transit for the shortest time possible.
Delivery is normally via Australia Post with larger orders delivered via StarTrack Express* courier. We service virtually all areas of Australia with only those areas not serviced by these organisations being excluded (e.g. remote islands and Territories such as Christmas Island, Lord Howe Island, Norfolk Island, Cocos Islands, Groote Eylandt). We do not deliver outside Australia but happily deliver orders placed from overseas for Australian delivery. Our regular delivery charge for basic items is $12.50 Australia-wide, regardless of the number of items ordered. Due to their higher freight costs, bulky or heavy products such as roses, large pots and a small number of hard goods have higher delivery charges. The summary of all current delivery options is:
- Basic Postage $12.50: Applies to orders NOT containing Roses, 120mm and larger pots/grow-bags, Bare-rooted Trees, Composting Buckets, nor any items with individually specified delivery charges, all delivered at one time, will incur the normal $12.50 freight charge. These items are referred to as “Basic Items“.
- Roses & Larger Potted Items $16.90: Applies to orders containing bush Roses, 120mm up to 155mm pot/grow-bags, Composting Buckets, together with other products delivered at the same time will incur a $16.90 freight charge.
- Small Trees & Large Pots $25.50: Applies to orders containing Trixie Fruit Trees, Dwarf Fruit Trees, Lilac Trees, Standard and/or Patio Roses, 160mm up to a 200mm pot/grow-bags, together with other products delivered at the same time will incur a $25.50 freight charge.
- Large Items $35.00: Applies to orders containing Bare-rooted Trees, Bagged Trees, Weeping Roses, Larger items or pots/grow-bags greater than 200mm, together with other products delivered at the same time, will incur a $35.00 freight charge. Remote areas may incur an additional Freight charge but we will notify customers individually if this is the case.
- Orders containing products with explicitly stated delivery charges will incur charges as detailed in the individual product description.
- Order Split Fee: Some items may be delayed due to climatic or growing habits prevent them from being harvested at the time of being offered for purchase. You will be offered a choice to wait until all items on your order are available or to receive what is currently available for an additional freight charge of $5.00.
- We continue to maintain the simplest form of postage costs for the large variety of products we range, however in occasional circumstances of oversized orders and/or delivery location, the cost of freight can significantly impact delivery of an order therefore we reserve the right to refuse the order or contact the customer to discuss freight options and pricing.
Orders containing products from two different seasons (eg Rose or spring bulb pre-orders) that require separate deliveries will incur two delivery charges at the relevant rates (unless a free freight offer applies). A $5.00 Quarantine Inspection Surcharge applies in addition to the Delivery Charge for orders delivered to Tasmania, Northern Territory and Western Australia due to the increased complexity of quarantine requirements.
As quarantine inspections apply to each delivery, 2 quarantine charges will apply where orders contain products from different seasons. *Please note that if you order large items (eg Patio, Standard or Weeping Roses, Fruit Trees) you must specify a street address for the delivery address. StarTrack Express generally do not deliver to PO Boxes or RSD addresses so your order will be held until a suitable address is obtained. In rural areas, StarTrack may deliver to physical addresses such as general stores that act as Australia Post agencies but we suggest you check with them first. Where ‘Free Delivery’ vouchers apply to an order, details of the voucher should be entered in the “Your message to us” field. Orders (except Pre-orders) are normally despatched within 7-14 working days from the time of ordering during busy periods. Delivery times may be extended during peak periods (typically following the release of the latest catalogue), extended public holidays, if extreme weather conditions are not suitable for live plant transport or as detailed in the product description.
Individual items may be back-ordered to avoid delaying the delivery of other items. Please allow additional delivery time for orders to Tasmania, Northern Territory and Western Australia due to quarantine restrictions.
Please note: Some orders may not be possible to parts of Australia due to quarantine and some items may carry unique delivery charges. Check full delivery policy.
Establish which coloured region you live in and then consider the varieties listed as typically suited to that area. The Australian Climate Guide map is intended as a guide only as climatic conditions vary between specific locations. Factors such as local altitude, wind and the proximity of hills, mountains and bodies of water can cause variations from the generalised climate map. Note also that although a plant may be listed as suitable for a particular region, it may still require protection from extremes such as frost or strong winds. You should also consider its requirements for sun, shade and water.
Remember that you can often extend the range of plants that you can grow by creating micro-climates within your garden. Planting under trees, beside brick walls or in the shelter of a building, on high or low points in the garden can all have an effect. Even planting by a pond or surrounded by rocks can be used to advantage. Part of the joy of gardening can be experimenting and nothing is more pleasing that achieving success with a plant that is not usually seen in your area.
The map is based on Australian Bureau of Meteorology 30 year climatology data from 1961-1990. The zones are based on both temperature and humidity:
- Tropical – hot humid summer .
- Mild Tropical – warm humid summer
- Semi-arid – hot dry summer, cold winter
- Arid – hot dry summer, cold winter
- Temperate – warm summer, cool winter
- Cool – mild-warm summer, cool winter
Looks great in the garden with...
Where Roses Can Grow
Roses in Pots
Planting roses in pots is an elegant way to appreciate the beautiful blooms in a limited space.READ MORE
Ground Cover Roses
Ground cover roses are known for their attractive appearance, flowers and fragrance.READ MORE
Climbing roses aren’t typically difficult to grow and can transform a garden into something absolutely stunning.READ MORE
When grown right, patio roses can become the most impressive feature in your garden!READ MORE