BRINDABELLA ROSE COLLECTION 4 ROSES
Our Brindabella Rose Collection will have 1 each of the following four varieties (separately labelled):
Blaze (HT type) – A classic Hybrid Tea type of rose with sweetly fragranced bold cardinal red blooms. The long strong stems make Brindabella Blaze an ideal highlight for the garden or pot. Flowers will last approximately 10 days in the vase.
Goldie™ (FL) – Clusters of vibrant bright yellow blooms that never fade accentuated against the glossy dark green foliage, making this rose an absolute standout!
Raspberry Tiger™ (Fl type)– Clusters of strong raspberry red blooms with stripes and splashes of cream. This fantastic rose loves the heat and the the warmer it is the better the stripes will splash across the flowers. In cooler weather this rose will be more cream and pink and in warmer weather it will be more white, pink and red.
Swoon™ (FL) – A Floribunda type with flowers that begin violet with maroon centres and age to a slate mauve. Brindabella Swoon™ is appropriately named, with a strong perfume with hints of lilac and damask. Please note that this is a very changeable variety and like all purple coloured roses paler colours are featured during warmer weather.
Bred and trialled in QLD the Brindabella roses have proven to be some of the hardiest roses for Australian conditions. Brindabella Roses will provide a colourful display from late spring to late autumn and are well suited to both the cooler conditions and the heat and humidity of the warmer parst of Australia. The Brindabella range are hardy, vigorous, long (repeat) flowering and disease resistant roses, with all of them showing well above average resistance to Black Spot.
Supplied as bare rooted plants.
- Suitable for areas with full sun
- Suitable for areas with part shade
- Ideal in pots or containers
- Suitable to cut for vases
- Grows 1m wide
- Grows to 1.5m high
- Disease Resistant
- Ideal Growing Regions:
- Mild Tropical
- View growing regions on the Climate Map
Let me know when this item is back in stock!
Availability: OUT OF STOCK/OUT OF SEASON!
Enter your email address below and we'll email you when it is back in stock.
Availability: OUT OF STOCK/OUT OF SEASON! Available to order from mid-April to July, unless sold out.
or 4 fortnightly payments of $18.75 with More info
At Garden Express you can make a purchase with confidence. Our living merchandise is normally guaranteed to grow if our free growing guide instructions are followed. Any guaranteed items that do not grow within 3 months (6 months for dormant items) will be replaced, credited to your account or fully refunded.
The exception to this guarantee is discounted, end of season stock which is sold on an ‘as is’ basis. Generally this stock is sound but should be planted as soon as possible and may not perform as well as normal in season products.
Delivery is normally via Australia Post with larger orders delivered via StarTrack Express* courier. We service virtually all areas of Australia with only those areas not serviced by these organisations being excluded (e.g. remote islands and Territories such as Christmas Island, Lord Howe Island, Norfolk Island, Cocos Islands, Groote Eylandt). We do not deliver outside Australia but happily deliver orders placed from overseas for Australian delivery. Our regular delivery charge for basic items is $9.90 Australia-wide, regardless of the number of items ordered. Due to their higher freight costs, bulky or heavy products such as roses, large pots and a small number of hard goods have higher delivery charges. The summary of all current delivery options is:
- Orders NOT containing Roses, 120mm and larger pots/grow-bags, Bare-rooted Trees, Composting Buckets, nor any items with individually specified delivery charges, all delivered at one time, will incur the normal $9.90 freight charge. These items are referred to as “Basic Items”.
- Orders containing bush Roses, 120mm up to 155mm pot/grow-bags, Composting Buckets, together with other products delivered at the same time will incur a $14.90 freight charge.
- Orders containing Trixie Fruit Trees, Dwarf Fruit Trees, Lilac Trees, Standard and/or Patio Roses, 160mm up to a 200mm pot/grow-bags, together with other products delivered at the same time will incur a $22.00 freight charge.
- Orders containing Bare-rooted Trees, Weeping Roses, Magnolias and other Larger items or pots/grow-bags greater than 200mm, together with other products delivered at the same time, will incur a $35.00 freight charge. Remote areas may incur an additional Freight charge but we will notify customers individually if this is the case.
- Orders containing products with explicitly stated delivery charges will incur charges as detailed in the individual product description.
- Some items may delayed due to climatic or growing habits prevent them from being harvested at the time of being offered for purchase. You will be offered a choice to wait until all items on your order are available or to receive what is currently available for an additional freight charge of $4.00.
Orders containing products from two different seasons (eg Rose or spring bulb pre-orders) that require separate deliveries will incur two delivery charges at the relevant rates (unless a free freight offer applies). A $4.00 Quarantine Inspection Surcharge applies in addition to the Delivery Charge for orders delivered to Tasmania, Northern Territory and Western Australia due to the increased complexity of quarantine requirements.
As quarantine inspections apply to each delivery, 2 quarantine charges will apply where orders contain products from different seasons. *Please note that if you order large items (eg Patio, Standard or Weeping Roses, Fruit Trees) you must specify a street address for the delivery address. StarTrack Express generally do not deliver to PO Boxes or RSD addresses so your order will be held until a suitable address is obtained. In rural areas StarTrack may deliver to physical addresses such as general stores that act as Australia Post agencies but we suggest you check with them first. Where ‘Free Delivery’ vouchers apply to an order, details of the voucher should be entered in the “Your message to us” field. Orders (except Pre-orders) are normally despatched within 7-14 working days from the time of ordering during busy periods. Delivery times may be extended during peak periods (typically following the release of the latest catalogue), extended public holidays, if extreme weather conditions are not suitable for live plant transport or as detailed in the product description.
Individual items may be back ordered to avoid delaying the delivery of other items. Please allow additional delivery time for orders to Tasmania, Northern Territory and Western Australia due to quarantine restrictions.
Please note: Some orders may not be possible to parts of Australia due to quarantine and some items may carry unique delivery charges. Check full delivery policy.
Establish which coloured region you live in and then consider the varieties listed as typically suited to that area. The Australian Climate Guide map is intended as a guide only as climatic conditions vary between specific locations. Factors such as local altitude, wind and the proximity of hills, mountains and bodies of water can cause variations from the generalised climate map. Note also that although a plant may be listed as suitable for a particular region, it may still require protection from extremes such as frost or strong winds. You should also consider its requirements for sun, shade and water.
Remember that you can often extend the range of plants that you can grow by creating micro-climates within your garden. Planting under trees, beside brick walls or in the shelter of a building, on high or low points in the garden can all have an effect. Even planting by a pond or surrounded by rocks can be used to advantage. Part of the joy of gardening can be experimenting and nothing is more pleasing that achieving success with a plant that is not usually seen in your area.
The map is based on Australian Bureau of Meteorology 30 year climatology data from 1961-1990. The zones are based on both temperature and humidity:
- Tropical – hot humid summer .
- Mild Tropical – warm humid summer
- Semi-arid – hot dry summer, cold winter
- Arid – hot dry summer, cold winter
- Temperate – warm summer, cool winter
- Cool – mild-warm summer, cool winter
Looks great in the garden with...
BRINDABELLA ROSE PINK BOUQUETBare Rooted $23.50Dispatched from: Early July, 2020Sold/Out of Season
BRINDABELLA ROSE EYES FOR YOU (PBR)Bare Rooted $23.50Dispatched from: Early July, 2020Sold/Out of Season
ROSE BURGUNDY ICEBERG (PBR)Bare Rooted $23.50 Sold/Out of Season
BRINDABELLA ROSE SWIRLBare Rooted $23.50Dispatched from: Early July, 2020Sold/Out of Season