It doesn’t matter how many sets of eyes go over our catalogues before it goes off to the printers, those pesky gremlins always find a way of creating their special sort of havoc once it is too late to edit them.
Some of these we find when the printed copies come back, whilst others are spotted by our eagle-eyed customers, and we are extremely grateful when we are informed of an error; the only way to fix something is to be made aware of it.
It doesn’t matter though how it is picked up, we will always be deeply sorry for any inconveniences that any error may have caused.
Please be advised that corrections are required as follows:
Mid Summer 2019
- Page 4 Daffodil Delnashaugh– incorrectly listed in catalogue as a pack of 5- should be pack of 3.
Also applies to the Daffodil Double Collection 1
- Page 9 Daffodil Sir Winston Churchill– 2nd price point should have read $9.40
- Page 11 Daffodil Spring Sunshine– 3rd price point should be 5+ packs. Daffodil Tete a Tete– 3rd price point should be 5+ packs.
- Page 15 Hyacinth Collection No 2– Collection includes ‘Purple Sensation’, not ‘Purple Splendour’ as noted.
- Page 17 Baby Gladioli– All of the named varieties are sold in packs of 5, not packs of 15 as noted.
- Page 17 Baby Gladioli Collection– This is a pack of 15 bulbs, not 45 as noted.
- Page 39 Tulip Claudia– Code is incorrect. It should be PKTULCLA
- Page 61 Solo 11Lt Sprayer– Regular price is $99.00, and the ‘savings’ price is $78.00, making the actual savings 20%, not 10% as noted.
Summer Garden Living 2018
- Page 5 Sternbergia lutea- unfortunately due to a crop failure this product will not be available at all for season 2018. We apologise for the inconvenience.
- Page 7 Daffodil Hoop Petticoat White is supplied in a pack of 5, not as a single bulb.
- Page 23 Kniphofia Echo Mango- this product is supplied in a 75mm pot, not the 50mm pot advertised.
Once again, we apologise for any inconvenience or confusion caused by these errors.