It doesn’t matter how many sets of eyes go over our catalogues before it goes off to the printers, those pesky gremlins always find a way of creating their special sort of havoc once it is too late to edit them.
Some of these we find when the printed copies come back, whilst others are spotted by our eagle-eyed customers, and we are extremely grateful when we are informed of an error; the only way to fix something is to be made aware of it.
It doesn’t matter though how it is picked up, we will always be deeply sorry for any inconveniences that any error may have caused.
Please be advised that corrections are required as follows:
- Page 11 Dahlia Giant Dinner Plate Mixed– Code is incorrectly printed as PKDAHDMX. Correct Code is PKDAHGMX.
- Page 38-39 Gerbera Collections– Catalogue text incorrectly says Collection of 5 plants. Pricing for Premium Collection is incorrectly stated as $26.70. Correct price is $28.40.
- Page 41 Callistemon Western Glory– incorrect text pricing. Should be 1-2 plants $4.90 each, 3-5 plants $4.70 each, 6+ plants $4.50 each.
- Page 45 Lemons- Catalogue text incorrectly states mature height of these plants. Correct sizing for Tall Lemon Lisbon & Meyer is 3-4m W, 2-3m H.
- Page 52 Pre Order Daffodil Tete a Tete– Catalogue text incorrectly says pack of 3 bulbs. Supplied as a pack of 5.
- Page 58 Pre Order Spring Star Light Blue– Image used in catalogue is Spring Star Mixed.
- Page 59 Pre Order Tulip Single Late Collection– Catalogue text incorrectly says Collection of 20 bulbs.
- Page 57 Argyranthemum– third price point for all of these is incorrect. It should read 11+ $4.60 ea.
- Page 4 Thornless Rose Collection– Code is incorrect. This should be COLROSTHO
- Pg 49 Calla Lily Collection– Code is incorrect. This should be COLCALCOL
- Page 50 Bamboo Baby Panda– Not for WA
- Page 58 Pennisetum Fountain Grass– Not for WA
Once again, we apologise for any inconvenience or confusion caused by these errors.