SLOGGERS WOMENS SPLASH BOOT
Sloggers Womens Splash Boot. Just like the Sloggers ‘MADE IN THE USA’ shoes, Sloggers Splash Boots include the “All Day Comfort” insoles with a deep lug sole for great traction in wet and muddy conditions, and a soft binding around the 39cm wide opening top for an easy to get on comfortable fit. A 260cm shaft keeps the ankles and lower calves clean and dry.
These boots are made from 100% RECYCLABLE, medical grade material, so they have a soft feel, no odour, are easy to hose off clean and will last for years. The sole contains up to 50% recycled material.
Available in US Sizes 6-10 in Flower Power and Yellow Chickens; unfortunately Horse Spirit is no longer available. Pick your preferred colour and size from the drop down windows below.
NOTE: Sloggers are manufactured in U.S. sizes. Please refer to the Sizing Chart Guide below to determine your correct size. If your shoes don’t fit, we will send out the replacement pair at our postage cost, subject to availability. It will just cost you the price of postage to return the original item. The product must be returned in perfect unused condition, in its original packaging and within 30 days of purchase to claim a replacement or refund.
Please contact our Customer Service department on 1300 606 242 or [email protected] to advise of the return and arrange for a replacement pair to be reserved for you.
At Garden Express, we want to ensure that you have a positive purchasing experience. On the off chance your plants get stuck in the mail or haven’t arrived in the best condition, we ask that you reach out to us promptly with any concerns or issues. You can contact us via email at [email protected] or by phone at 1300 606 242, Monday to Friday EST, contacting us through social media platforms may be less reliable, so we encourage you to use our email.
Please note that it’s important to get in touch with our customer service team within 7 days of receiving your order if you have any concerns as claims regarding arrival condition after 7 days of arrival will not be recognised.
Please also remember not to dispose of any items until you’ve spoken to us, as to be eligible for a replacement, credit, or refund, we may request photos or additional information for any item(s) in question.
If you need to make a return, please contact our Customer Service department via email at [email protected] or by phone at 1300 606 242 for authorisation before proceeding. Once again contacting us through social media platforms may be less reliable, so we encourage you to use our email or phone number for a smoother experience.
It is also important to mention that discounted ‘end-of-season’ stock is sold on an ‘as is’ basis and is exempt from this guarantee. While this stock is generally sound, we recommend planting these items as soon as possible.
Our team packs and dispatches each day based on the best timing of delivery service to your state. This way we can ensure your order is in transit for the shortest time possible.
Delivery is normally via Australia Post with larger orders delivered via StarTrack Express* courier. We service virtually all areas of Australia with only those areas not serviced by these organisations being excluded (e.g. remote islands and Territories such as Christmas Island, Lord Howe Island, Norfolk Island, Cocos Islands, Groote Eylandt). We do not deliver outside Australia but happily deliver orders placed from overseas for Australian delivery. Our regular delivery charge for basic items is $12.50 Australia-wide, regardless of the number of items ordered. Due to their higher freight costs, bulky or heavy products such as roses, large pots and a small number of hard goods have higher delivery charges. The summary of all current delivery options is:
- Basic Postage $12.50: Applies to orders NOT containing Roses, 120mm and larger pots/grow-bags, Bare-rooted Trees, Composting Buckets, nor any items with individually specified delivery charges, all delivered at one time, will incur the normal $12.50 freight charge. These items are referred to as “Basic Items“.
- Roses & Larger Potted Items $16.90: Applies to orders containing bush Roses, 120mm up to 155mm pot/grow-bags, Composting Buckets, together with other products delivered at the same time will incur a $16.90 freight charge.
- Small Trees & Large Pots $25.50: Applies to orders containing Trixie Fruit Trees, Dwarf Fruit Trees, Lilac Trees, Standard and/or Patio Roses, 160mm up to a 200mm pot/grow-bags, together with other products delivered at the same time will incur a $25.50 freight charge.
- Large Items $35.00: Applies to orders containing Bare-rooted Trees, Bagged Trees, Weeping Roses, Larger items or pots/grow-bags greater than 200mm, together with other products delivered at the same time, will incur a $35.00 freight charge. Remote areas may incur an additional Freight charge but we will notify customers individually if this is the case.
- Orders containing products with explicitly stated delivery charges will incur charges as detailed in the individual product description.
- Order Split Fee: Some items may be delayed due to climatic or growing habits prevent them from being harvested at the time of being offered for purchase. You will be offered a choice to wait until all items on your order are available or to receive what is currently available for an additional freight charge of $5.00.
- We continue to maintain the simplest form of postage costs for the large variety of products we range, however in occasional circumstances of oversized orders and/or delivery location, the cost of freight can significantly impact delivery of an order therefore we reserve the right to refuse the order or contact the customer to discuss freight options and pricing.
Orders containing products from two different seasons (eg Rose or spring bulb pre-orders) that require separate deliveries will incur two delivery charges at the relevant rates (unless a free freight offer applies). A $5.00 Quarantine Inspection Surcharge applies in addition to the Delivery Charge for orders delivered to Tasmania, Northern Territory and Western Australia due to the increased complexity of quarantine requirements.
As quarantine inspections apply to each delivery, 2 quarantine charges will apply where orders contain products from different seasons. *Please note that if you order large items (eg Patio, Standard or Weeping Roses, Fruit Trees) you must specify a street address for the delivery address. StarTrack Express generally do not deliver to PO Boxes or RSD addresses so your order will be held until a suitable address is obtained. In rural areas, StarTrack may deliver to physical addresses such as general stores that act as Australia Post agencies but we suggest you check with them first. Where ‘Free Delivery’ vouchers apply to an order, details of the voucher should be entered in the “Your message to us” field. Orders (except Pre-orders) are normally despatched within 7-14 working days from the time of ordering during busy periods. Delivery times may be extended during peak periods (typically following the release of the latest catalogue), extended public holidays, if extreme weather conditions are not suitable for live plant transport or as detailed in the product description.
Individual items may be back-ordered to avoid delaying the delivery of other items. Please allow additional delivery time for orders to Tasmania, Northern Territory and Western Australia due to quarantine restrictions.
Please note: Some orders may not be possible to parts of Australia due to quarantine and some items may carry unique delivery charges. Check full delivery policy.
Many of the footwear products available at Garden Express are provided in US sizing, not UK sizes. To make sure you get the correct size the first time, please refer to the size conversion chart below.
To take any guesswork out of determining your size, place your largest bare foot, while standing, on a piece of paper or ruler and mark or measure from the back of your heel to the tip of your longest toe in centimetres, then use the size conversion chart below
If your footwear product doesn’t fit, Garden Express will replace your purchase until they do. It will only cost you the price of the return postage. However, the footwear must be in perfect condition with no signs of being worn, in its original packaging and returned within 30 days of the purchase.
If we can’t get the correct fit for you, we will provide a store credit or refund equal to the purchase price of the footwear, less any freight charges, on receipt of the goods in unworn perfect condition, in its original packaging within 30 days.
Example 1: If you are a women and your foot measures 25 centimetres, order a US size 8.
Example 2: If you are a man and your foot measures 30 centimetres, order a US size 12.