SLOGGERS WOMENS SLUSH BOOT
Sloggers Womens Slush Boot. A 100% waterproof, all condition boot made from insulated neoprene and rubber. With a 290mm shaft, Slush Boots are compatible with orthotics and have a stretch fit collar. Their high traction multi-ribbed sole makes them suitable for the wettest and muddiest locations. Great for gardening, on the farm, tending to your animals or keeping your feet dry and warm when you are out and about in winter.
Available in US Sizes 6-10 in Black/Plum.
NOTE: Sloggers are manufactured in U.S. sizes. Please refer to the Sizing Chart Guide below to determine your correct size. If your shoes don’t fit, we will send out the replacement pair at our postage cost, subject to availability. It will just cost you the price of postage to return the original item. The product must be returned in perfect unused condition, in its original packaging and within 30 days of purchase to claim a replacement or refund.
Please contact our Customer Service department on 1300 606 242 or [email protected] to advise of the return and arrange for a replacement pair to be reserved for you.
At Garden Express you can make a purchase with confidence. Our living merchandise is normally guaranteed to grow if our free growing guide instructions are followed. Any guaranteed items that do not grow within 3 months (6 months for dormant items) will be replaced, credited to your account or fully refunded.
The exception to this guarantee is discounted, end of season stock which is sold on an ‘as is’ basis. Generally this stock is sound but should be planted as soon as possible and may not perform as well as normal in season products.
Delivery is normally via Australia Post with larger orders delivered via StarTrack Express* courier. We service virtually all areas of Australia with only those areas not serviced by these organisations being excluded (e.g. remote islands and Territories such as Christmas Island, Lord Howe Island, Norfolk Island, Cocos Islands, Groote Eylandt). We do not deliver outside Australia but happily deliver orders placed from overseas for Australian delivery. Our regular delivery charge for basic items is $11.50 Australia-wide, regardless of the number of items ordered. Due to their higher freight costs, bulky or heavy products such as roses, large pots and a small number of hard goods have higher delivery charges. The summary of all current delivery options is:
- Orders NOT containing Roses, 120mm and larger pots/grow-bags, Bare-rooted Trees, Composting Buckets, nor any items with individually specified delivery charges, all delivered at one time, will incur the normal $11.50 freight charge. These items are referred to as “Basic Items“.
- Orders containing bush Roses, 120mm up to 155mm pot/grow-bags, Composting Buckets, together with other products delivered at the same time will incur a $16.90 freight charge.
- Orders containing Trixie Fruit Trees, Dwarf Fruit Trees, Lilac Trees, Standard and/or Patio Roses, 160mm up to a 200mm pot/grow-bags, together with other products delivered at the same time will incur a $25.50 freight charge.
- Orders containing Bare-rooted Trees, Bagged Trees, Weeping Roses, Larger items or pots/grow-bags greater than 200mm, together with other products delivered at the same time, will incur a $35.00 freight charge. Remote areas may incur an additional Freight charge but we will notify customers individually if this is the case.
- Orders containing products with explicitly stated delivery charges will incur charges as detailed in the individual product description.
- Some items may be delayed due to climatic or growing habits prevent them from being harvested at the time of being offered for purchase. You will be offered a choice to wait until all items on your order are available or to receive what is currently available for an additional freight charge of $4.00.
- We continue to maintain the simplest form of postage costs for the large variety of products we range, however in occasional circumstances of oversized orders and/or delivery location, the cost of freight can significantly impact delivery of an order therefore we reserve the right to refuse the order or contact the customer to discuss freight options and pricing.
Orders containing products from two different seasons (eg Rose or spring bulb pre-orders) that require separate deliveries will incur two delivery charges at the relevant rates (unless a free freight offer applies). A $4.00 Quarantine Inspection Surcharge applies in addition to the Delivery Charge for orders delivered to Tasmania, Northern Territory and Western Australia due to the increased complexity of quarantine requirements.
As quarantine inspections apply to each delivery, 2 quarantine charges will apply where orders contain products from different seasons. *Please note that if you order large items (eg Patio, Standard or Weeping Roses, Fruit Trees) you must specify a street address for the delivery address. StarTrack Express generally do not deliver to PO Boxes or RSD addresses so your order will be held until a suitable address is obtained. In rural areas, StarTrack may deliver to physical addresses such as general stores that act as Australia Post agencies but we suggest you check with them first. Where ‘Free Delivery’ vouchers apply to an order, details of the voucher should be entered in the “Your message to us” field. Orders (except Pre-orders) are normally despatched within 7-14 working days from the time of ordering during busy periods. Delivery times may be extended during peak periods (typically following the release of the latest catalogue), extended public holidays, if extreme weather conditions are not suitable for live plant transport or as detailed in the product description.
Individual items may be back-ordered to avoid delaying the delivery of other items. Please allow additional delivery time for orders to Tasmania, Northern Territory and Western Australia due to quarantine restrictions.
Please note: Some orders may not be possible to parts of Australia due to quarantine and some items may carry unique delivery charges. Check full delivery policy.
Many of the footwear products available at Garden Express are provided in US sizing, not UK sizes. To make sure you get the correct size the first time, please refer to the size conversion chart below.
To take any guesswork out of determining your size, place your largest bare foot, while standing, on a piece of paper or ruler and mark or measure from the back of your heel to the tip of your longest toe in centimetres, then use the size conversion chart below
If your footwear product doesn’t fit, Garden Express will replace your purchase until they do. It will only cost you the price of the return postage. However, the footwear must be in perfect condition with no signs of being worn, in its original packaging and returned within 30 days of the purchase.
If we can’t get the correct fit for you, we will provide a store credit or refund equal to the purchase price of the footwear, less any freight charges, on receipt of the goods in unworn perfect condition, in its original packaging within 30 days.
Example 1: If you are a women and your foot measures 25 centimetres, order a US size 8.
Example 2: If you are a man and your foot measures 30 centimetres, order a US size 12.