We are seeking someone to manage our current customer service team and drive the growth we need!
Garden Express is Australia’s largest online and mail order garden supplier and has been family owned for four generations. Our warehouse and nursery are located in Monbulk, Victoria. We send out plants, trees, bulbs and garden accessories via post to our retail customers. We are looking to develop our team! We value hard-working, reliable and driven individuals that will join our family owned business.
Qualifications & experience
- Experience with managing a small call centre team – essential
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications Manager operation and reporting or similar Contact Centre telephone systems – essential
- Personal and team time management skills including developing rosters for the team – essential.
- Experience in the horticultural industry – desirable but not essential
- Experience with MYOB EXO Business – desirable
- Must have good communication skills & Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office computer skills.
- Experience with outbound campaigns – desirable
Tasks & responsibilities
- Ensure timely processing of Sales orders, email communications and phone calls
- Create a strong team culture and manage your team against performance targets
- Training and developing team members, ongoing team performance reviews and motivating the team to continue their success
- Fun & friendly team environment
- The chance to drive and lead the growth of your team
- Be part of a rapidly expanding area of the business
Apply for this Position
Please fill in your details below and upload your Resume.