Eutaxia obovata nana
Hardy native shrub that in spring is covered in masses of bright yellow pea shaped flowers. Also known as the Bacon and Egg plant. Prefers a full sun to part shade position and is hardy in most well drained soils.
Supplied in a 50mm pot.
Orders containing this item will be dispatched from early November 2015.
- Frost tolerant once established
- Require little water once established
- Suitable for areas with full sun
- Suitable for areas with part shade
- Grows 1m wide
- Grows to 1m high
Availability: OUT OF STOCK/OUT OF SEASON! Available to order from mid-October to January, unless sold out.
Buy 6 or more and get them for $2.45 per item
Buy 11 or more and get them for $2.30 per item
*Price adjustments will be reflected in the cart.
At Garden Express you can make a purchase with confidence. Our living merchandise is normally guaranteed to grow if our free growing guide instructions are followed. Any guaranteed items that do not grow within 3 months (6 months for dormant items) will be replaced, credited to your account or fully refunded.
The exception to this guarantee is discounted, end of season stock which is sold on an ‘as is’ basis. Generally this stock is sound but should be planted as soon as possible and may not perform as well as normal in season products.
Our regular Delivery Charge is $9.50 Australia-wide, regardless of the number of items ordered.
Free freight for orders of basic items over $120.00
- Orders NOT containing Roses, 120mm and larger pots/grow-bags, Bare-rooted Trees, Composting Buckets, nor any items with individually specified delivery charges, all delivered at one time, will incur the normal $9.50 freight charge. These items are referred to as “Basic Items”, orders with only basic items totalling A$120.00 or more will receive free delivery. The free freight offer does not apply if non basic items are included with an order.
Please note: Some orders may not be possible to parts of Australia due to quarantine and some items may carry unique delivery charges. Check full delivery policy.