Anyone know where to get

This forum is specifically for queries and discussion related to the selection, care and enjoyment of roses.

Moderators: Forum_mod, Pam, Sam, Bulbinella

Anyone know where to get

Postby swiftswife » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:14 pm

Been googling on roses and have come across some unreal pictures of roses on a site called JustOurPictures which has lead me to try & find out if anyone either has or knows where I might be able to get rose of the following names:- 1. Charles Darwin 2. Distant Drums 3. Serratipetala 4. Medeo 5. Dynasty or if not if anyone has a rose that looks similar to any of them that I could try to get my hands on.
Linda
swiftswife
Groundsperson

Re: Anyone know where to get

Postby bubba louie » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:28 pm

swiftswife wrote:Been googling on roses and have come across some unreal pictures of roses on a site called JustOurPictures which has lead me to try & find out if anyone either has or knows where I might be able to get rose of the following names:- 1. Charles Darwin 2. Distant Drums 3. Serratipetala 4. Medeo 5. Dynasty or if not if anyone has a rose that looks similar to any of them that I could try to get my hands on.

Have you tried gogling the individual names useing Aus only sites? I just entered "Rose medeo" and came up with a few places.
“Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.”
Hans Christian Andersen
bubba louie
Garden Wizard

Postby The Estate » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:31 am

google nurseries on line and they will give you a list of rose growers
The Estate
Garden Wizard

Postby TasV » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:54 pm

Medeo is in the GE catalogue ;)
"When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail." -- Abraham Maslow
TasV
Gardening Sage

Postby Luzy » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:55 pm

Treloars had/has Charles Darwin.
Luzy
Garden Wizard

Return to Roses